Thursday 25 February 2016

Auction for Sands - Day number 2

Hello again crafters, and thank you for joining me for my second day in raising money for Sands in memory of my little boy, Jacob.  This is to celebrate what should have been his 9th birthday.  Where do the years go?  In some ways it feels like a life time ago - in others, it feels like it was yesterday.

Sands are an incredibly charity, and I wanted to raise money to go towards their important work.  I will be auctioning 5 pieces of work which I completed during my crafty countdown.  Each piece will be framed to best suit the winner.  I do ask for a little patience, as the next couple of weeks are manic work wise, but I will indeed get your winning art sent to you - with much love and bubble wrap.

If you would like to bid for the piece, please leave your bid in the comments, or alternatively send an email to leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk

Please do not feel under pressure to place a high bid - I know all bids are sent from the heart, so appreciate anything. I will also be matching the highest bid, to help bump up the final figure.

The auction will close at 8pm.

Today, I will be auctioning the first mixed media piece I did for the countdown, which I was so pleased with:


Good luck with the bidding, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart xxx

12 comments:

karenlotty said...

Hello Leonie. Seeing how much was raised at the last auction I cannot compete with that. I just wanted to say well done and I understand, having lost a child too

hollyberry said...

WOW well done one the first days total. Hope that this one does as well.

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Hi Leonie.
Very well done.
Good luck for today.
take care Kitty.

carol edwards said...

Wow Leoni what a fabulous amount you raised yesterday for such a great cause so near to your heart.x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Leonie, Wow !!!! what a fantastic amount you raised yesterday, absolutely fabulous !!
Lots of love and huge hugs from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

An amazing amount Leonie. May I start today with an offer of £10. Best wishes Jackie x

Margaret A said...

I know it wont win but I bed £20 and if you manage a just giving page I will donate it there. But I know how busy you are x

Margaret A said...

I know it wont win but I bed £20 and if you manage a just giving page I will donate it there. But I know how busy you are x

Margaret A said...

Ps...I for one dont think you should try to match the amount raised. The idea was to show support for your charity..not to bankrupt you. You're a working woman just like most of us and you have supplied the art to be auctioned..you're going to frame them and pay for postage. Unless you have won the lottery I think thats enough...but thats me being a Mum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Margaret A said...

Ps...I for one dont think you should try to match the amount raised. The idea was to show support for your charity..not to bankrupt you. You're a working woman just like most of us and you have supplied the art to be auctioned..you're going to frame them and pay for postage. Unless you have won the lottery I think thats enough...but thats me being a Mum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ann said...


Hi Leonie

WOW what an amazing amount has been raised for something so close to your heart

Please can we donate to the cause another way as one of the Ladies suggested?

Luv n hugs Annxx

Leonie pujol said...

Haha, I must admit, it is clocking up!! :) xx