Monday 11 March 2013

Next mag project...

I've had a full day crafting, and making a complete mess of the living room again. That's the rubbish bit isn't it, trying to put it all away again, as the space it came from has mysteriously disappeared!

The nice thing is the fact that I've been able to stay nice and warm, spend time with the dogs, and keep out of the absolutely rubbish weather. I can only give you a sneaky peak at the projects I've been working on, as they are for next months Cardmaking and papercrafts magazine. I have loved it though. I've got to use my favourite graphic 45 papers, my new sizzix die, and my new stamps from PaperArtsy - which ill be up-dating my web site with this week. Love em. It's a great excuse to play with loads of new goodies.

Here's the sneaky peak:






6 comments:

Rossella said...

These look interesting, I look forward to seeing the finished project.
Rosie x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic leonie. What a tease you are. Need to get jofe stamps. Craft room gran

Unknown said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see the final images! I love the lady - she's gorge!!!

Crafty Humphreys said...

Glad I've got a subscription to the mag cause these look fantabulous! Suz xxx

Carole Z said...

I'm looking forward to the finished projects..thanks for sneak peak! Carole Z X

crafty coleman said...

Ooooh these look intriguing can't wait to see the finished result. Hope doggy on the mend now get well hug for him. xxx