Sunday 5 August 2012

Embossing Folders and ribbon





Just a couple of quick photo's of the ATC's being sent out this time. These were made using the lovely paper from the Kraft Core Tim Holtz Co-ordinations pad, this was embossed with two different folders, one being the beautiful peacock feathers on Courtship, and the second the very popular Constellations. I sanded these back and then added a little scrap paper, torn and inked with my Distress Inks. A little of the black crochet ribbon, and the green vintage ribbon, then using my new Kuratake pens, I wrote my thank you message. This is a touch of stella - so has a lovely glitter shimmer. Add dots to the pattern to finish the project, and then send out to your lovely customers.

2 comments:

christinaglitter said...

They are stunning Leonie missing you on C&C have a great holiday xx

CraftyMamma said...

Mine is beautiful thank you