Thursday 26 April 2012

Crafty cruise...and stuff

So, it's a week away!!! Omg. The cruise. I finally got the cards finished (can't share as some readers may be coming along). Hope they keep everyone busy. Also going to be doing demos, so still need to pack my bag of tricks for that one. Talking of bags, I realised I do not possess a proper full size suit case!! How bizarre. 40 years old and I don't have a suitcase. This shows just how often I've had holidays - not enough evidently!! Well, who needs a suitcase at Glastonbury festival and the like :)

We had some proper professional photos done for work yesterday. They felt very posh, lovely location in Stamford. Hopefully they'll be out soon.

Also had a little shop, beads!! I WILL use them. Couldn't resist, look at this stash...(see pics, not sure where blogger app is gonna stick em!).

How cool are they. It's a little shop in afflecks palace in manchester - really worth a visit. It's on the second floor. Watch out for some funky jewellery soon!!

I'm back into posting, so will be updating again....within theory.

Bye for now.

12 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

See you on the cruise xx

Sandra Botham said...

See you on the cruise. There is me, my 13 year old daughter, mother in law and sis in law coming, lol. The tribe, ha ha. Xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! So you've found my favourite bead place! I go in with something in mind and come out with other stuff too - every time! Enjoy the cruise! Chrisx

CraftygasheadZo said...

I wish I was going on the cruise, not enough pennies though :( Those beads and bit and bobs look amazing! So needed. Zo xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Enjoy the cruise Leoni ,I don't half wish I was coming with you.xxx

Ann said...

Hi Leonie have a good time, Bead shop is one I frequent its reasonably priced too.

whyducks said...

40! never!!! Love those beads.

FreshScentsScotland said...

Hey Misses,

I would never have thought you were 40!! looking fab :)

you have been super busy, totally loving your beads & things, cant wait to see what you make with them.

Hope you have an awesome time on the cruise, i would love to with you guys..........maybe next year?

Much love

Amanda xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh look at those lovely beads drool!! I haven't been to Afflecks for years, more the sort of place my daughter would go now. I might have to sneak in next time I am in town. Debs xx

Rita said...

Hi Leonie, Now I'm green with envy here. What great findings they are too. Hope you enjoy the cruise and please keep a log as we need to hear all about it when you get back. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Fuchsia said...

Wow thats a great stash you have found there !
Have a fab cruise x

Leonie pujol said...

Thank you everyone, for those not coming along - we will share a few tales on our return. For those of you keeping us company - we will make the tales to tell!! The beads are fab arn't they. Suppose it's a good job Manchester is to far away to visit regularly - it could prove rather addictive!!