Monday 30 April 2012

Ready...I think!!

Recon I'm ready as I'll ever be for tomorrow. I have a show at 11am - sugarcraft. I've just tried my fantastic moulds with my paperclay and they work a treat, so I hope it will be that show (I must remember to pack the results). I then have a two hour show from 2-4. Lots of demo's and hopefully some lovely samples - well I hope you like them. To finish off the day I'm back on at 7pm (in-between we are doing a clip for the club members showing triple thick embossing and angelina fibres). Busy old day ahead, so why am I still up at midnight. Because I'm a silly sausage, that's why. Before I pop off, I'll load some photo's, sorry about the quality, the light in my house is terrible (these cards are gonna look a whole lot different tomorrow, I really really need a bulb for my Ottlite!!). Anyhow, here's what I've been up to this evening:
So, what do you need to look out for! Man, this is a big shopping list. Really enjoyed my box full of goodies. There are beautiful papers, stamps, the gems are fantastic. I love the flowers and the wood embellishments. Oh, of course, then there's the embossing folders......sorry your going to hear "I love these" way to much again!! Hope to 'see' you tomorrow. Night all xx

4 comments:

JudyC said...

beautiful cards x

FreshScentsScotland said...

Hello Leonie

I am watching you on C&C at the moment, really loving the cards and the techniques that you are demo-ing, your cards are just gorgeous!!

Much love

Amanda x

Juliana said...

Hi Leonie
What a brilliant show , your techniques and skills , use of colour, bring confidence in taking that next step in card making , thank you

Love Juliana x

June said...

Leoni I dd enjoy your show, loved what you did, gave me lots of ideas
Also bought some hearty air clay from you to try, what a sweet little thank you card you included with the order, It made me feel a special customer, what a sweet thing to do
thankyou
June