Friday 27 May 2011

Exciting stuff!!!

Well, exciting stuff.....loads of it.

First I have to say another big thank you to everyone who sponsored us. I don't think it's closed yet, so if you didn't then we are still begging for your cash, please take your time to visit my just giving page:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/takethecraftyplunge

I'm really looking forward to our first Peterborough workshop. We've ordered plenty of goodies to play with, so it's going to be fun. Plus, there will be absolutely gorgeous cakes to buy (and eat....I'm doomed). Cake and crafting. Is that not a perfect day! There are places still available, so if you do want to join us you can book via the web site:

www.leoniepujol.co.uk

Talking of the web site, it's looking better! We have been putting on card samples, and products. There will be special offers, competitions and web links, so keep visiting to see it grow. I know this is particularly stupid, but as yet I'm not sure where my emails are going!! I know, duh, so I really do apologise if you have emailed, but they could be in space and I wouldn't know. I'm trying to get help, so will hopefully find them soon!!

And get this, man soooooo excited. The first set of stamps that I am bringing out are nearing completion. This is fabulous news. I'm not going to tell you the name of the first Artist Collection to be released, but trust me you are going to be blown away. The art work is fantastic.

Soooo excited.

And then, of course, next Tuesday is going to be really good fun, isn't it funny how things happen. Me and Dawn on Create and Craft. Fantastic. We're sharing a dressing room as well. I can leave her little silly things (hehe).

So, loads of things to look forward to, mega busy, and at the moment really sleepy, so I apologise for sentences that don't make sense, but I just can't be bothered reading it over! Lazy bird eh.

Good night one and all, seeya on the box tomorrow, thing my first show is at 1pm (or 12!!). xxx

5 comments:

Fab said...

Ohhhhhh cake ! LOL Have a great one, I know I sound like a broken record but I wish I could come up and visit in Peterborough. Have fun ! Xxoxoxoxo

nikkib said...

So looking fwd to your stamp release, I am sure they will be fantastic..... Also looking fwd to seeing you and Dawn next week on C&C, you've been apart far too long on TV..... Have fun x

Linda Simpson said...

Have fun on Tuesday Leonie, I am sure you will. How exciting you are bring out your own stamps. I will keep my eye open for them.
Linda:) xx

Anonymous said...

Sooo disappointed that Dawn Bibby is joining the Create and Craft channel!!

Wellington said...

Yay, got my Sky+ set cos I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the show live (tis half term!). Oh & Wow!!! Your own stamps??! Can't wait to see them :)